Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The correct timing?

I have been having this thoughts, to keep in touch with my primary & secondary schoolmates.
To achieve what i want, my first effort is joining the facebook's group call " I Am From Malacca"

I have even wrote something on the walls. It says:
Hey all, My full name Susan Tan San San. my kindergarden is at Hua Ming, in Pokok Mangga. My primary school is SRJKC Cheng & secondary school is in Notre Dame Convent.I am trying to look for my primary & secondary schoolmates. if you are one of them, please contact me?
Terima Kasih~~~

After that, i searching randomly in the facebook engine..
Tried, fail. try again. fail again. lastly i manage to get in touch with ONE primary school friend.
He is one year senior than me. but then, that's a start, right? :)

Anyway, i have gone through his blog @ ringingear.wordpress.com & found out that he is trying to contact primary schoolmates too.
so, the timing is correct! maybe i cant ride on his effort, to find many many more primary schoolmates!! yeah ~~ Yeah~~

No comments: